Photocopy good deeds, Xerox 45 years
Integrated communication campaign concept for Xerox Romania.
- The positioning of the campaign outlines the fact that Xerox is a strategic partner, with a long-standing tradition in Romania. The Xerox story is one full of innovations, from printing equipment to the area of dedicated integrated services.
- The concept is based on a mechanism from the social responsibility area, upheld by the idea of multiplying good deeds, innovative ideas and projects, which can then be creatively communicated to the audience, by a book that marks the anniversary of 45 years of Xerox innovation and tradition in Romania
- B2B customers, B2C customers, Xerox employees and NGOs having innovative ideas will be invited to share their good deeds on a microsite, connected to a Facebook application
- The best 45 good deeds will be chosen by vote, then to be included in the anniversary book “Photocopy good deeds, Xerox 45 years”, and the most valuable good deed will then be selected, to be rewarded with a volunteering trip to China
- The book “Photocopy good deeds, Xerox 45 years” will be launched during an event marking the official Xerox Romania day
- Developing online promotion channels
- Getting in touch with the emotional side of the target public, producing long-term effects on the brand perception